A good air conditoning system is a must in hot weather, humid conditions
like rainstorms, when pollution levels are high and for properly
defogging your windows (removes moisture in the air). Trust Kwik Kar to
keep you cool.
We offer a special air conditioning performance check service to
identify any leaks or mechanical problems. Regardless of vehicle
manufacturer, our technicians are equipped to diagnose and repair your
vehicles air conditioning system.
Take advantage of our A/C service to maximize the output and efficiency
of your air conditioning system.
Kwik Kar's Air Conditioning Service includes:
• Inspect system for leaks (hoses, couplings, valves, evaporator, etc.)
• Recover any old refrigerant
• Remove refrigerant and store in an environmentally safe storage and
• Evacuate the system - minimum 30 minutes
• Inspect and adjust drive belt tension
• Clean condenser fins if needed
• Remove moisture which can cause a chemical reaction with the
refrigerant resulting in corrosion, contamination and eventual system
• Test compressor operation
• Fill with proper O.E. amount of refrigerant (refrigerant extra)
• Pressure test and check for leaks
• Check output temperature
• Check proper operations of controls, blower motor and cooling fan
• Check antifreeze (engine coolant)
Kwik Kar recommends an air conditioning system inspection every
12,000 miles or 12 months.